Hello! Welcome to the Largest Bariatric Surgery Community Online!

Welcome to BariatricPal.com, the largest weight loss surgery social network in the world! Our goal is to provide a unique platform for patients and potential patients alike that enables you to make informed choices involving your surgery decisions as well as providing you the support you need to meet your goals. Sign up now to access exclusive member features!

Join our community. It's free!

2Nd Shot At Lapband

Views
Started by Michael, Feb 25, 2012 2:30 PM
10 replies to this topic
10 replies to this topic

Cazzy

Bariatric Master

• Surgery: LAP-BAND
  • Surgery Date: Jan 2011
  • Height: 5 feet 4 inches
  • Starting Weight: 400 lbs
  • Weight Lost: 236 lbs
  • Current Weight: 164 lbs
  • Goal Weight: 160 lbs
  • BMI: 28.1
Posted April 12, 2012 - 5:25 PM

Would the department of health preclude women because they were single and no children ?, if its only men it seems very discriminatory, you should ask for a written copy of their criteria so u can see it in writing and not over the phone ..

Have u applied for things like biggest loser, Obese, a year to save my life ? .. or some of the tv companies might be willing to sponser you in exchange for doing a film of your WLS journey.
i would also apporach your local church/community centre for help financially or ask them for help to do some fund raising for you like a ( we call them jumble sales here ) i think you may call them rummage sales ? where u sell peoples cast offs etc .. I am sure a lot of people in the US including some here could donate some big clothing to sell as against give money in this economic climate .. You got to get creative in this day and age where money is tight and people cant afford any spare cash to help others :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Featured Surgeons

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates