Hello! Welcome to the Largest Bariatric Surgery Community Online!

Welcome to BariatricPal.com, the largest weight loss surgery social network in the world! Our goal is to provide a unique platform for patients and potential patients alike that enables you to make informed choices involving your surgery decisions as well as providing you the support you need to meet your goals. Sign up now to access exclusive member features!

Join our community. It's free!

Jobless Rate Falls, Good Job Republicans!

Views
Started by ariscus99, Mar 04, 2011 4:05 PM
22 replies to this topic
22 replies to this topic

Pats Fan in MA

Advanced Member

• Surgery: LAP-BAND
  • Surgeon: Benjamin Schneider
  • Surgery Date: Dec 2011
  • Height: 5 feet 4 inches
  • Starting Weight: 278
  • Weight Lost: 29
  • Current Weight: 249
  • Goal Weight: 160
  • BMI: 42.7
  • My Blogs
Posted October 24, 2011 - 9:30 PM

When are you democrats going to stop blaming Bush and come to terms that you elected Obama for all the wrong reasons. A man with no experience, just wants to spend as much of the taxpayers money. I am so tired of supporting all those generations of families who think Welfare is a family business. Stop having kids you cant affort and stop complaining. Obama really cares about the poor and middle class. Look where he is spending his vacation and with whom he is spending it certainly not with the poor..

Agreed- it's totally time to get rid of that Child Tax Credit. I mean, if you can afford to have kids, why should the government give you a $1000 tax credit per child? ;) /sarcasm

I'm thinking I should get a tax credit for NOT having a kid.

MaryE

Advanced Member

Posted October 25, 2011 - 7:52 PM

Apparently you missed my point. As a US citizen who pays my taxes because I work Im entitled to a child tax credit so says our tax law. I support my children without the help of the government. Im sick and tired to paying for people who continuously spit out kids so They can collect more welfare. The ttax payers shouldnt be providing for people whose only job is to spawn. Also if you want my money take a drug test from time to time just as I am expected to take random drug tests for my job.

Pats Fan in MA

Advanced Member

• Surgeon: Benjamin Schneider
  • Surgery Date: Dec 2011
  • Height: 5 feet 4 inches
  • Starting Weight: 278
  • Weight Lost: 29
  • Current Weight: 249
  • Goal Weight: 160
  • BMI: 42.7
  • My Blogs
Posted October 25, 2011 - 8:06 PM

Apparently you missed my point. As a US citizen who pays my taxes because I work Im entitled to a child tax credit so says our tax law. I support my children without the help of the government. Im sick and tired to paying for people who continuously spit out kids so They can collect more welfare. The ttax payers shouldnt be providing for people whose only job is to spawn. Also if you want my money take a drug test from time to time just as I am expected to take random drug tests for my job.

No, believe me I got it.

And technically, you are supporting your children with help from the government in the form of a tax credit per kid. Could you do it without the tax credit? Maybe so, but you're getting help nonetheless. And it's a tax credit you get "because you spawn". I think you missed my point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Trending Topics