Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How do you feel about a mosque at "Ground Zero"?

Unfuc@ing believable!!! While we're at it why dont we put a Japanese war memorial at Pearl Harbor! We're not fighting for our(American)rights anymore. I think we should remove the statue of liberty and put a statue of Mohammed in her place(I dont know if I spelled Mohammed right and I dont give a flying mother-fu@#)!! Better yet, the Islamo-nuts are probably planning that as we speak!

And Ive actually wondered why people "go crazy". We're being told we're doing the right thing, fighting for our country,the only good thing is we get to kill alot of these nut-jobs, man is that satisfying! Then we come home and find out there is a mosque at Ground Zero, the very reason alot of soldiers became soldiers! Man, right now I envisioning what a 50 cal bullet fired from a sniper rifle does to a terrorist, islamo nutjob piece of shit! Again, so satisfying and gratifying! My grandfather is "turning over in his grave right now"!

If this happens, Obama will go down as the worst pres ever, thats right, even worse than Bush! Im really starting to lose faith!!

As you can see, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I was going to say," I guess its good I woke up but Im not so sure thats a good thing!

Actually, if anyones interested in seeing what a 50 cal will do, its on you-tube! Its like Snickers, it really satisfies you!!!

Unfuc@ing believable!!! While we're at it why dont we put a Japanese war memorial at Pearl Harbor! We're not fighting for our(American)rights anymore. I think we should remove the statue of liberty and put a statue of Mohammed in her place(I dont know if I spelled Mohammed right and I dont give a flying mother-fu@#)!! Better yet, the Islamo-nuts are probably planning that as we speak!

And Ive actually wondered why people "go crazy". We're being told we're doing the right thing, fighting for our country,the only good thing is we get to kill alot of these nut-jobs, man is that satisfying! Then we come home and find out there is a mosque at Ground Zero, the very reason alot of soldiers became soldiers! Man, right now I envisioning what a 50 cal bullet fired from a sniper rifle does to a terrorist, islamo nutjob piece of shit! Again, so satisfying and gratifying! My grandfather is "turning over in his grave right now"!

If this happens, Obama will go down as the worst pres ever, thats right, even worse than Bush! Im really starting to lose faith!!

As you can see, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I was going to say," I guess its good I woke up but Im not so sure thats a good thing!

Wow! This post really shows your war mongering side and it's not pretty. You lump all Muslims in with Al-Qaeda and Taliban terrorists. How would you like to lumped in with the KKK or the Nazis because you're white or christian? Or with pedophiles because you're Catholic (I don't know if you are, just an example)?

I posted an op-ed from the Washington Post on your other thread about this. I think it is very well written.

And BTW, this is not about Pres. Obama, although I know everyone wants to blame him for everything.

Maybe we should erect a statue of bush at ground zero CONTINUING to read "My Pet Goat" after the first plane crashed into the world trade center. There's real leadership!

Actually, if anyones interested in seeing what a 50 cal will do, its on you-tube! Its like Snickers, it really satisfies you!!!

If watching what a 50 cal will do satisfies anyone, including you, then you need help.

If watching what a 50 cal will do satisfies anyone, including you, then you need help.

Yah, this really sounds bad after reading now(after being awake for awhile). Even after clearer thoughts, Im very pissed at the Idea, its definitely a slap in the face and if you feel its ok then you really need help!

My wife also told me its not Obamas fault but you cant tell me he cant stop it in this situation!

Im going to check out that article.

I really hope this mosque doesn't get built. I know not all Muslims are like the terrorists who committed 9/11. But I do not think Ground Zero is the right place for the mosque. I honestly just feel like it's a slap in the face. I don't care if a mosque is built, but build it somewhere else. And if you build it at Ground Zero, you might as well build a building for every type of religion at Ground Zero (Christian, Catholic, Muslim, everything!). Because not only did Muslims die, people who practice all types of religion were killed in 9/11.

I really hope this mosque doesn't get built. I know not all Muslims are like the terrorists who committed 9/11. But I do not think Ground Zero is the right place for the mosque. I honestly just feel like it's a slap in the face. I don't care if a mosque is built, but build it somewhere else. And if you build it at Ground Zero, you might as well build a building for every type of religion at Ground Zero (Christian, Catholic, Muslim, everything!). Because not only did Muslims die, people who practice all types of religion were killed in 9/11.

There are other places of worship near ground zero. This mosque will also be a community center open to all. Mayor Bloomberg supports it and I think he knows the city and the people.

The building is already being used by the Muslims about once a week. It is 2 blocks from ground zero. How many blocks away would be acceptable? 3? 4? 5? ..........50?

Edited by Cleo's Mom

There are other places of worship near ground zero. This mosque will also be a community center open to all. Mayor Bloomberg supports it and I think he knows the city and the people.

The building is already being used by the Muslims about once a week. It is 2 blocks from ground zero. How many blocks away would be acceptable? 3? 4? 5? ..........50?

I thought it was at Ground Zero. I didn't realize it was 2 blocks away. Because I don't think anything having to do with any one type of religion should be built right there at Ground Zero. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

I thought it was at Ground Zero. I didn't realize it was 2 blocks away. Because I don't think anything having to do with any one type of religion should be built right there at Ground Zero. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

How far away is the middle east, ah, still isnt far enough!

Yah, CNN interviewed a fireman(I believe his name is Tim Brown), he was against it because he lost 93 of his co-workers. If its not a big deal, why is there such an uproar?

Yah, CNN interviewed a fireman(I believe his name is Tim Brown), he was against it because he lost 93 of his co-workers. If its not a big deal, why is there such an uproar?

I didn't say it wasn't a big deal to some. He is one person. There are others who support it. Besides, it's private property and if it isn't violating zoning laws how can you dictate what a private property owner does? Would all those tea partiers who oppose big government want big government stepping in and telling a private owner what he can do with his property? If so it would be yet another example of hypocrisy.

I didn't say it wasn't a big deal to some. He is one person. There are others who support it. Besides, it's private property and if it isn't violating zoning laws how can you dictate what a private property owner does? Would all those tea partiers who oppose big government want big government stepping in and telling a private owner what he can do with his property? If so it would be yet another example of hypocrisy.

Again legally you cant but you can up the pressure by showing your outrage. Fortunately I dont believe there are enough far left peacnics like you to let this happen. I dont agree with alot of what the Tea Party stands for but its their right to do what theyre doing, sending a message. Again, actually let me change that, I dont agree politically with them but agree with their rights to do it. Not their tactics!

Not hypocricy, its called caving in to the politically correctness which is killing this country!

They can take your home from you(eminent domain)to put a highway in but this would be unacceptable here, in your eyes!

Where are these American converts learning these ideas,islamic mosques!

What really bothers me is after all the protesting, they still feel its ok! The majority of Americans feel its not! Its like theyre doing it just to pi$$ people off because legally they can. Sorry, if you want me to learn about Islam move it further away.

Besides, Ive learned enough about Islam by going to war with them. Ive learned that the so called moderates dont open their mouths in protest of the very "small" number of radicals. They keep to themselves which in itself seems suspicious!

People come up with the arguement about Tim Mcveigh being American. The # of non-muslim Americans is very small compared to the # of muslims in this country who have been arrested for terrorism over the last 5-10 years.

Again legally you cant but you can up the pressure by showing your outrage. Fortunately I dont believe there are enough far left peacnics like you to let this happen. I dont agree with alot of what the Tea Party stands for but its their right to do what theyre doing, sending a message. Again, actually let me change that, I dont agree politically with them but agree with their rights to do it. Not their tactics!

Not hypocricy, its called caving in to the politically correctness which is killing this country!

They can take your home from you(eminent domain)to put a highway in but this would be unacceptable here, in your eyes!

Where are these American converts learning these ideas,islamic mosques!

Also alot of converts are learning this in prison, great class of people!

People of the Tea Party also fail to realize, like you've said in the past, Bush had one of the biggest beauracracies in homeland security. I dont have a problem with beauracracies, they create good paying jobbs. Would you rather work for the gov making $60,000 + a year or Walmart making maybe $10,000 a year? I know im all over the place here.