Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who's with me to loose the last 20?

20 pounds to goal - summer on the way - I need to get motivated and moving - I want to shop shop shop and plan to hold out until goal to do it! (I would not be opposed to losing slowly a bit here or there after my goal if it happens though)...

Only 10 pounds until I'm in "healthy" range for my BMI!! That is a huge deal too!

Anyone else in the same situation?

OH Pick me! Pick me! I want to lose my last 17 by July 4th, but I am so lazy lately! I could use a partner.:(

OK lets do this!! :thumbup:

I got a fill about 10 days ago - my last one had been about 6 months ago and I had pretty decent restriction most of the time, but thought I'd give it a try -

I got .25cc -- it was way too much - so I went back and had .1 taken back out- Ithink I am still too tight- but I'm keeing fluids down if I take it slow and don't feel hungry at all - I just worry about my energy levels so we will see - I do like that the scale is moving..

Not sure where you guys are located, but here spring is finally on it's way in so I'm hoping to get outside doing yard work etc to help burn some bonus calories as well...

SOOOOO what is your plan and what can we do to get rolling?

I'm down to about 18 lbs until I reach goal. I would like to reach goal weight before my 2nd bandiversary on July 8th. I'm in!

OK how are we doing... how can we make this happen and get motivated? Ideas??? I'm going swim suit shopping Friday - I'm sure those mirrors will scare some pounds off and motivate me for a short time ... eeekkk!!!!

I rode my bike today and yesterday to work (5 miles) and I am riding home today.

I am thinking of getting a body bugg to really see how many calories I actually burn. I journal my food religiously so maybe if I had an accurate burn count I could make a decision to exercise more or eat less. I havent lost a pound in 2 weeks! Crap! I got to change something.

Ok let's do a a check in... how's everyone doing?

I'm loosing but the rough way.. I'm going in today to have more Fluid removed -still too tight - not getting much of anything down, or keeping it down... even fluids so gotta do it :biggrin: I'm happy with how the scale looks, but this too tough of a way to go... I think I want to eat something and it will come off maybe a little slower which is ok... getting close that ten pounds to go mark :thumbup:

How about you guys?

Well I bought the Body Bugg and it said to burn 2150 calories and eat 1250 so I upped my calories and gained 3 pounds in 7 days! So back to my 800-1000 and try and burn the 2150 and see how that goes. I should be back to 144 by Saturday and hopefully lose a pound by Monday.

Ok 4 pounds left!!

I safely in the "healthy" BMI category and one pound from 100 lost!! I kind of wonder if I will be "Happy" when I reach goal or if I will readjust another 10 pounds... wow that would be CRAZY!!!!

Congratulations your doing wonderful! I am at 138, fighting the last 8, I started a new cross training program and I have gone tee-totaler on the wine to see if that helps. Wish me luck!

2 pounds to go - come on guys we can all do it :redface: :lol: (then we will see if another 10 pounds magicaly comes off... but then my close will not fit again!!

WTG, Mommy of 2! I am down 2 to 136. 6 to go!

Count me in today ladies. I haven't been here in awhile. I am here to read about your successes and gain some motivation. I am 4.5 yrs banded and last summer this time was 7 pds from my goal. I battled nightly reflux for about 3 months and so had an unfill. WELL, over the last 8 months I've gained 20 pds. Now we (doc & I) can't find that "sweet spot." I think I'd rather battle the reflux again to get this wt off.

I hoping some of you more recently banded can refresh my memory on some of the things I should be doing and pass along any tips. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Rhonda

ps: I guess I need to change my "doing great to not so great"

Well here I am also ladies. I have less than 20 to go and I am having a hell of a time losing it. I can't eat - I throw everything up unless I eat only 2oz at a time. I know - I know I should be glad but I can't believe my body can survive with this little food each day. Its pretty amazing I am not sick or something but thank God I'm not. I just eat when I can and wait 10 min to see it it will come back up. Pray for me - I want to get down to 136 so I can be a size 6 again. I hope I am satisfied with myself by then. Bye for now - Andrea